Monday, February 3, 2014

THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT... GERSHOM CHUA!



Former Jubilean. Former Atenean. Bachelor of Communication Arts.Cum Laude. Nominated for Valedictorian. Scholar ng Bayan. Master of Film. Aspiring Director. Believer in Christ. Numerous things could be said about this awesome person, but there are mysteries we still don't know about him. o.O With this blog post, let's get to know him even more!

1. I was originally left-handed. My mother decided to correct my handwriting as soon as she realized this. Now I write with my right hand, with a handwriting many friends admire (hahaha!), but I still use my left hand and arm for arm-wrestling.

2. I'm actually an introvert. People often mistake me for an extrovert as I'm usually the one to start and sustain conversations, but what most people don't know is although I delight in meeting new friends and getting to know people deeper, I'd really rather be at home, propped up in the sofa and popping on a DVD watching it with my siblings.


3. I'm an actor first, a director second. People usually know me from my directorial work in theater in high school and recent films in my Masters, but I started out as and still find greater pleasure in becoming characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment